As soon as the H and I arrived at the “super secret location”, we were greeted by Chef JJ Yulo, one of the forces behind Pinoy Eats World. He led us to a table that was occupied by 5 other people–all of them unfamiliar, but welcoming faces :). After introductions were made, the conversations started to flow more smoothly, as we all buckled up for the evening’s feast and festivities :).
A Dose of Happy
Search This Blog
- Hello, 2015, and My Goals for the Year
- Touchdown Tokyo!!!
- Gift Wrapping Idea # 3 : Twigs and String
- Candy DIY Book Launch
- Manila FAME in InstaGrams
- Bar Cart Makeover
- Musings of a COO : Like Family
- Work-in-Progress Washi Wall
- Gift Wrapping Idea # 2 : Pompoms and Polkadots
- Road Trip : Pinto Art Gallery