If you’re thinking of dining out this weekend, why not try one of the establishments listed below. These generous food purveyors have pledged a portion of their proceeds this weekend to relief efforts of The Philippine Red Cross. It’s a simple way of showing your support for the victims of Supertyphoon Yolanda, as well as your solidarity with the rest of the country, as together, we work to help rebuild afflicted areas in the Visayas region.
A Dose of Happy
Search This Blog
- Hello, 2015, and My Goals for the Year
- Touchdown Tokyo!!!
- Gift Wrapping Idea # 3 : Twigs and String
- Candy DIY Book Launch
- Manila FAME in InstaGrams
- Bar Cart Makeover
- Musings of a COO : Like Family
- Work-in-Progress Washi Wall
- Gift Wrapping Idea # 2 : Pompoms and Polkadots
- Road Trip : Pinto Art Gallery