It’s already June and I can’t believe we’ve not decided on where A will be going to school this year :(. We are so late with this enrollment thing, and I feel like such a bad mom :(. *Sigh*
So last week, the H and I did a speed round of school visits here in the BGC area.
While we saw a lot of really good progressive schools that the little one liked, we unfortunately live in an area where tuition fees are ridiculously high!!! Chalk it up to living in expat territory :(.
So even if I believe in giving my daughter the best education, I think that what schools are charging nowadays is cuh-raaaaaazzzzzyyyyyy!!! Can you imagine if I had more kids? I’d be going bankrupt! 😦 Hahaha!
So the clock is ticking, and we’re down to choosing between two schools–both with its pros and cons, and both quite expensive :(.
I’m hoping and praying that the H and I make the best decision for the little one.
Wish us luck! 🙂