Ok, where did October go?
Seriously, I can’t believe it is almost November and I’ve not made a dent in my Christmas List yet!
On the bright side, Target and Neiman Marcus are launching their new collaboration on December 1st, just in time for last-minute shoppers like me!
This partnership is truly a match made in retail heaven!
24 famous designers + a collection of 50 limited-edition holiday gifts!
It doesn’t get better than this!
And finally, the look book is out for us to drool over.
I’ve taken the liberty of picking my favorites and must-buys already :).
Here they are:
1. Travel Pouches and Stationery Set by Carolina Herrera
3. Martini Shaker, Glasses and Tray by Altuzarra
4. Dessert Plates by Tracy Reese
5. Metallic Pouches by Marc Jacobs
6. Beaded Top by Tracy Reese
7. Polkadot Dress by Jason Wu (for the little one!)
8. Beaded Dress by Marchesa (another one for A!)
I bet my credit card is already cringing. Hahaha!
But aren’t they beeyoooteeefull? 🙂
Looks like I’m gonna have to definitely set my alarm for December 1st.
Please, universe, conspire with me on this one :).
Photos via abullseyeview.com